The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
We rally to win 4-2. 3 run homer by Autumn in the 5th and an insurance run on a HR by McFarland in the 6th. Julia gets the win in relief. On to the finals!!
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Whoever we play has to beat us twice. Radford and Longwood play tonight. Loser goes home.

I hope game goes 21 innings with Radford winning and their pitchers get burnt out.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
We haven't lost, so I think we just need ONE more win tomorrow. But if we lose at noon, I guess we have to play another one.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Does anyone know why it takes so long for box score and recap to get posted after a game. With technology used today, I would think box score could be posted seconds after game ends.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Whoever we play has to beat us twice. Radford and Longwood play tonight. Loser goes home.

I hope game goes 21 innings with Radford winning and their pitchers get burnt out.

Regardless if tonight's game goes 21 innings or 7, the winner will have played 2 today to our 1. All 3 of our pitchers will be fresh, since Liz did not pitch today and Chase and Julia split the innings against Radford.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Extra innings!
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Radford beats Longwood in 12 innings, 3-2, and will play Liberty in the championship at high noon on Saturday. :clapping
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Everyone within reasonable driving distance of Radford needs to be there at noon to support your Flames.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Live stats is not working (for me anyway) Turned on the audio feed and was pleasantly surprised to hear Kevin Keys doing the pxp. The man is the swiss army knife of Liberty athletics.

Amber Bishop hits a bases-clearing double to extend the lead to 5-1.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
The ladies get their first NCAA bid in the Dot Richardson era with the 5-1 win. Julia goes the distance, giving up 3 hits. Bishops drive in all 5 runs.

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm th[…]

I do most of my reading on airplanes and trains th[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]