The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Dalegarz1
It would be nice to win the conference regular season championship outright. No, it doesn't lead to an automatic NCAA bid but it would be a great accomplishment for the team. The final obstacle is Winthrop whose current record is 17-27. They only have 1 hitter with an average over 300. The current team ERA is 3.37. Their "ace" has almost given up a hit an inning. Add the fact that this is a home series and we should be able to take care of business. I wish I could attend this series and the playoffs but it's not in the cards. I did enjoy being there for the CSU series. Team chemistry seems great so let's FINISH THE JOB!
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
That is indeed an extensive list of non-accomplishments for the WU ladies. However, the reason we now have a one game edge over Longwood is the fact that they did recently beat the Lancers, scoring 4 runs off of Sydney Gay, which is 2 more than we did. They are capable of beating us if we bring anything less than our best.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Losing Zavodny (@.340 lifetime) was a major blow to our offense. Had we had Zavodny and Sweat (.319) all year we'd be knocking on the door of the top 25. Missing them leaves two huge holes in the lineup and puts all kind of pressure on the Bishops and also on Robertson and Amader to hit at a .300 clip.
By Dalegarz1
by Chippy » April 24th, 2018, 8:09 pm
Losing Zavodny (@.340 lifetime) was a major blow to our offense. Had we had Zavodny and Sweat (.319) all year we'd be knocking on the door of the top 25. Missing them leaves two huge holes in the lineup and puts all kind of pressure on the Bishops and also on Robertson and Amader to hit at a .300 clip.

Couldn't agree more! I thought I saw Zavodny working out with a trainer between games on Saturday. Anybody have any news on that?
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

There’s a cerebral side to the game. And it&[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]