The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
LU travels to Hampton Tuesday for DH. First pitch at 2:00 P.m.. Hampton has 18-20 record. They swept Virginia, and seem to have decent pitching, based on their scores.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I keep forgetting we will still be in BSC for sports other than football.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I keep forgetting we will still be in BSC for sports other than football.
:dontgetit Where else would we be?
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
We lead 6-0 middle of 3rd. In an interesting move that may be foretelling, DR has moved Alexia Taylor to her old 3B position and put Amader at DP. If Zavodny is able to return this year, she will need to be DP, which would necessitate Taylor playing a position, so this would give her some reps at 3B she hasn't had for a long time. Amader would move to the OF in place of Hoffman or Via.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
10-0 b5, the bottom 4 hitters in lineup are 9-10. Via,Hoffman, Taylor and Click.Amber Bishop has HR.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
We win game 1 by run rule, 10-0 in 5 innings. Chase a 2 hitter and Amber with a HR, but the real story was the production from the bottom of the order. Clearly not the best pitching we have faced, but encouraging nonetheless.
By Dalegarz1
Amador and Taylor continue to be hot at the plate. Game two score 3-0, LU, bottom of the fourth.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Emily Kirby got the start for us and has pitched one hit ball through 5.2 innings.
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]