The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
The first RPI rankings for 2018 have been released by NCAA. Liberty is at 39th. As for non power 5 conference schools, LU is 6th.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
:clapping
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
I saw that NCAA rankings/rpi had us at 41 and Longwod at 73 (https://www.ncaa.com/rankings/softball/ ... ftball-rpi). Our program is on the ascendency for sure. Longwood's pitching will be a challenge, again. Meet in April with the Sunday game on ESPNU. Just hope Zavodny is able to play by then after going to the hospital after the injury on Sunday.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Our RPI may take a hit this week. NC A&T is at 275 and Blue Hose at 255, or something like that. Kennesaw State has decent RPI, thus we need to sweep both games down there. I should have update on Tori's injury today.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Torn ACL , so I was told. She may try to play out the season with it.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Must be a partial tear given she was able to do some light jogging afterwards. If so, can play with a brace and probably be DP or PH this being her senior year.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Torn ACL , so I was told. She may try to play out the season with it.
That's 3 between her and her beau Caleb. If I recall, they will have to tear a few more to catch up with the Purples. Hopefully Tori will be able to be DP and continue to contribute, although speed was definately a big part of her game.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
What time is the first pitch? Is rain in the forecast? :rainy
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
1500 hours (3 p.m. For civilians)

Rain arrive at 1800 or 1900. (6 or 7)
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:What time is the first pitch? Is rain in the forecast? :rainy
Schedule says 3:00. As far as the weather is concerned, I only know it's sunny and 80 where I am. 8)
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]