The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
We play Marshall and GW again Sunday, 10:00 and 12:30.

Since no one seems to care anything about softball on this message board, I will not post any "in game updates" or scores.
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:We play Marshall and GW again Sunday, 10:00 and 12:30.

Since no one seems to care anything about softball on this message board, I will not post any "in game updates" or scores.
I'm surely not the only one who checks your posts out regularly.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts

Are you resigning as the Official Softball Reporter of The Sea Of Red? :dramaqueen
By prototype
Registration Days Posts

BallCoach - I appreciate the updates and consider them my source to find out what is going on. Please don't stop.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
If I had posted on football board that a 2 star offensive lineman has LU as one of his 7 offers in year 2020, there would be 35 replies.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:If I had posted on football board that a 2 star offensive lineman has LU as one of his 7 offers in year 2020, there would be 35 replies.
You really can’t compare Football to Softball
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Ummm in the United States you certainly can't. Or anywhere for that matter.

Good job creating controversy it is making the softball sub forum alive again!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:You can in March April May
Look who’s got jokes
By cruzan_flame13
Ball coach actually has a point. Although American football is an well known sport, the interests is dwindling and other sports like softball and lacrosse is steadily growing. Now will these sports surpass football? It doesn’t seem so, but could be wrong.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:Ball coach actually has a point. Although American football is an well known sport, the interests is dwindling and other sports like softball and lacrosse is steadily growing. Now will these sports surpass football? It doesn’t seem so, but could be wrong.
Then how do you explain this?

[youtube]WVccxH1_lnM[/youtube]
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:Ball coach actually has a point. Although American football is an well known sport, the interests is dwindling and other sports like softball and lacrosse is steadily growing. Now will these sports surpass football? It doesn’t seem so, but could be wrong.
That wasnt ballcoach's point at all.

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty worthl[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Half of the ads are about how Bob Good is tough on[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]

Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]