The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cal Poly pitcher throws 6 inning perfect game vs Weber State
. Cal now plays LU.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Liberty wins 3-0
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Bishop goes yard TWICE. And ballcoach left at 10:00 and missed the second dinger and the third run.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach drove straight home. went to bed. Saw final score at 0500 when he awoke..
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach is slacker in old age :D
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
A footnote on concessions, I had probably the BEST hot pretzel of my life last night at the softball game. It was so soft and hot that it almost burned my fingers! :clapping
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Normally I am a Critic of Umpires, but I would like to give a shout out to the Umpires in this Championship tournament. They are far better than the BSC umpires we had during regular season. They are more professional, have better demeanor, better positioning and make better calls. And most importantly, their strike zone is better. I was told that they are SEC and ACC Umpires.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:A footnote on concessions, I had probably the BEST hot pretzel of my life last night at the softball game. It was so soft and hot that it almost burned my fingers! :clapping
Was nacho cheese involved?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Normally I am a Critic of Umpires, but I would like to give a shout out to the Umpires in this Championship tournament. They are far better than the BSC umpires we had during regular season. They are more professional, have better demeanor, better positioning and make better calls. And most importantly, their strike zone is better. I was told that they are SEC and ACC Umpires.
The higher up you go, theoretically the better officials you get
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple, no cheese--just big chuncks of SALT. :clapping
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I have purchased 3 bottles of water at concession stand, during tournament. I believe I paid 3 different prices.
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I have purchased 3 bottles of water at concession stand, during tournament. I believe I paid 3 different prices.
Did you tell them that JMU won the FCS championship?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Good one, Sum. :rofl
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
SumItUp wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:I have purchased 3 bottles of water at concession stand, during tournament. I believe I paid 3 different prices.
Did you tell them that JMU won the FCS championship?
: :clapping :

At your age ballcoach it's not unusual to forget things
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]