The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Illinois State loses to Lamar 2-1, to drop into loser's bracket. ILL St. plays LU at 4:00. Hopefully we hit today.

Illinois St. is good hitting team. They have one girl (Reyes) who is hitting .402 with 19 HR and 69 RBIs. They have hit 57 as a team. Their pitching is average.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I'm in the office and heading over to the stadium for the first pitch at 4:00.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
They ladies win 3-0 behind a 1 hit shutout by Kenzie Friesen, All 3 runs were unearned. They play again at 9:00 against either Cal Poly or Weber St.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
oldflame wrote: They play again at 9:00 against either Cal Poly or Weber St.
Both of those teams are playing NOW, and I believe LU plays the winner of that game directly afterwards.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:
oldflame wrote: They play again at 9:00 against either Cal Poly or Weber St.
Both of those teams are playing NOW, and I believe LU plays the winner of that game directly afterwards.
For the record, we have played both teams (and lost), Weber State 3-2 yesterday and Cal Poly 9-2 early in the year at the Mary Nutter Classic. Dot hinted in the post game she would likely come back with Kenzie again. She pitched great and only threw 95 pitches this afternoon, and neither team has faced her.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I heard DiMartino
Well, it looks like it will be Cal Poly (up 5-0 in the 6th). Cassidy and Engler faced them earlier this year and both got roughed up, so I doubt it will be ether of them.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Cal-Poly gets the run rule win 9-0 in 6 innings. Sierra Hyland with the perfect game. Hyland only needed 79 pitches to complete her gem. so don't rule out her starting against us. Oh BTW, she was also 3-3 at the plate.

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm that[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]