The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Game starts at 1 with Chase on the mound. Autumn Bishop is not starting. One would think she must be injured, but who knows?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
On campus and on my way to the stadium!
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Bishop. Amador. Clark had class. Should be here by 130
Come on Ballcoach; ALL of our ladies have class. 8) Actually, I believe we have had several players miss part or all of games this week because they are taking intensives. Don't those profs know this is supposed to be a diploma mill?
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Chase still perfect through 4. Dorsey has been almost as tough for them, giving up 3 walks, but still no hits. We did get a runner to 3rd last inning.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
We just missed a golden opportunity with runnersa] at 2nd and 3rd and 1 out. Amber and Tori both go down swinging
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Headed to the 10th...and still no score
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
:banghead And Click just got picked off...where is the facepalm emoji or emoticon when you need it...
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Stupid baserunning. Click gets on and we sacrifice her to 2nd, then she is thrown out trying to steal 3rd. MUCH harder to steal 3rd than 2nd in softball. Should have tried to steal 2nd and then sacrifice to 3rd.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Julia makes a stupid play trying to get the lead runner at 3rd and Ohio now has runners at 1st and 3rd with 1 out. ALWAYS take the sure out with one out in the inning. Ohio then scores on a sac fly which should have been the 3rd out.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
We lose 1-0 after failing to drive in a runner from 3rd with one out for the 3rd time in the game. :banghead :banghead :banghead

Winner take all game next. Their pitcher was super tough (threw 168 pitches :shock: ) , but when you have chances like that at some point somebody needs to come through. We did not. This will be Ohio's 3rd game today. I would think Kenzie will start for us and should be fresher than either of their 2 top ladies. I would think Stiene, who threw a no-hitter against UNCW this morning will start for them. Neither Chase or Julia threw so many pitchers in this game that they could not go again if Kenzie can't go the distance.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I think Chase can come back if needed.
I just said the same thing. All hands on deck in the bullpen, but off her performance yesterday I think the more rested Friesen deserves the start.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
On to the NISC finals!
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]