The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
We will play Charleston Southern. They beat Wintrop 5-4
. Wintrop loaded bases in 7th with zero outs and did not score.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Let's prove the regular season was no fluke. I am anxious to see us start delivering on our investment in this tourney.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Winthrop eliminates Radford 5-0.

We must take our A game to Farmville in all phases of softball. Pitching. Hitting. Base running and defense
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Winthrop eliminates Radford 5-0.

We must take our A game to Farmville in all phases of softball. Pitching. Hitting. Base running and defense
And umbrellas . . . .
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:11-3 final n 5 innings.. Amador 3 run HR.
And apparently Autumn Bishop used the 2 weeks off to practice her moves at 1st base, which solved our problem of lack of hitting at that position. Now McFarland is the only weak bat in the lineup, and we will have to live with that. She is a plus behind the plate, especially compared to other options
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Lady Flames play the winner of Longwood/Campbell tomorrow at 2:30 for an automatic spot in Championship Sat
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Chippy wrote:Still miss Sweat's bat (.300+) but it's nice to have Autumn back.
And maybe, just maybe, Amader also benefited from the time off and is 100% healthy for the first time all year and ready to resume her all-conference form of last season.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
We will play Longwood tomorrow, as they just beat Campbell 8-4. This is a huge one. Julia only had to pitch 5 innings today, so she should be fresh as a daisy.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
oldflame wrote:We will play Longwood tomorrow, as they just beat Campbell 8-4. This is a huge one. Julia only had to pitch 5 innings today, so she should be fresh as a daisy.
So will Sydney Gay who shut us out a couple weeks ago (at home).
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
If we focus at the plate and swing at good pitches and lay off bad pitches, we can beat Gay or McCarthy
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Does anyone know what's going on with schedule. I hear Campbell vs Wintrop game is delayed until 1:00. Yet LU still scheduled at 2:30 according to last reports. I wish BSC would update their website.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Does anyone know what's going on with schedule. I hear Campbell vs Wintrop game is delayed until 1:00. Yet LU still scheduled at 2:30 according to last reports. I wish BSC would update their website.
It doesn't really matter what the website says. There is only one field at Longwood, so if the first game was delayed til 1, there will NOT be another one starting at 2:30. Probably more like 3:30.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Well now it says the Winthrop-Campbell game is at 2 with LU-Longwood to follow which means the loser of that game is playing again at 7 or 8 o clock
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Looking at the forecast and radar, they will be lucky to get all the games in today. Does Longwood have a turf or natural grass field?
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote:Looking at the forecast and radar, they will be lucky to get all the games in today. Does Longwood have a turf or natural grass field?
Pretty sure it's grass. Play just resumed in the Campbell-Winthrop game with Campbell leading 4-2 in the top of the second. Gunna be a long day/night in Farmville. Even with no more delays I don't see our game starting before 6:30
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]