The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Dalegarz1
Very interesting series with VT coming up. They are struggling this year (although playing a tougher schedule than LU). Conference record is 5-16. We could send a loud message with a dominating performance.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Despite their record, VT will be toughest opponent we have faced since playing Auburn. We are going to have to keep "ball in the park" pitching to VT batters.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
LU wins 6-0. DiMartino. 3 hitter.

Bishop 3 run double. Robertson rbi double.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
Tough loss 3-2. Had chances to put them away but didn't capitalize on those opportunities.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Very true. Base running and situational hitting needs work.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
CF Click's catch in top of 7th inning was Play #9 on Sportscenter.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
I don't get why Dot would not start Kenzie in game 2. She could still come back with Julia in relief if needed. Julia just ran out of gas and being a competitor, I'm sure she didn't want to say so, and as a result the pitching change came too late.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I believe it was done to build Julia's endurance going into season's end. That's what I picked up listening to Post game show on radio. She started tiring in 4th inning I believe. In my opinion, turning point of game came on the 1-2 pitch that hit a batter. We still have trouble putting hitters away at times on 0-2 and 1-2 counts.
We need Chase Cassidy to get back in the rotation, (starting or relieving). We will need her come tournament time, in my opinion.

One thing is for sure, watching the film of last night's game will be a good teaching tool for the team, that will help us down the road.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]