The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
LU plays Oakland, Syracuse, Florida, Ball State and Morgan State.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Liberty beats Oakland 7-1. DiMartino throws complete game, allowing 3 hits, with 9 Ks. Amber Bishop had 3 hits and 3 RBI. Zavodny, See, and Autumn Bishop each had 2 hits.
All in all, probably our best game of season to this point.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
LU 3 Syracuse 1 final. DiMartino pitches 4 innings in relief. Allows 3 hits. No runs. Sarah Robertson and Autumn Bishop each had 3 hits.
By cruzan_flame13
Code: Select all
ballcoach15 wrote:Lose 2-1. Tough loss to #3 Gators.
That's pretty impressive. It's unfortunate that the ladies lost but what a good weekend!
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
We bounce back and beat Ball State 2-2 in 5 innings. I not know why game was only 5 innings. Unless it rained.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:We bounce back and beat Ball State 2-2 in 5 innings. I not know why game was only 5 innings. Unless it rained.
:dontgetit
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I think he meant 2-1
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Yes 2-1. I was told game was called after 5 to allow Ball State to catch their flight.
By oldjock
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
That's pretty impressive. It's unfortunate that the ladies lost but what a good weekend!
What's unfortunate is the girls won the game in regulation but Dot did not report two girls being re-entered in the bottom half of the 7th. We made three outs and had won but two of the outs were made by players she had not notified the umpire about and they didn't count. Florida then scored the tying run and it went to extra innings and we lost. Big mental mistake by the coach!
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
LU beats Morgan St. 7-0. Freisen throws. 1 hit shutout. 7 Ks. Bishop twins and Click each had 2 hits. LU travels to Auburn Thursday.
By cruzan_flame13
oldjock wrote:
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
What's unfortunate is the girls won the game in regulation but Dot did not report two girls being re-entered in the bottom half of the 7th. We made three outs and had won but two of the outs were made by players she had not notified the umpire about and they didn't count. Florida then scored the tying run and it went to extra innings and we lost. Big mental mistake by the coach!
Ouch! :|
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Great pitching this weekend. 5 runs allowed in the 5 games. I think only 3 were earned runs.
By CarolinaBlue
Pitching was great this weekend. Looking back since Coach Cassady started at LU as the pitching coach. Pitching has continued to get better and better. This past weekend Flames pitching posted a 0.48 ERA for 5 games with 10 innings with Florida, 7 innings with Syracuse, and 5 innings with Ball State. My worry is that Coach Cassady will be offered a head coaches job. This year she is working with pitchers, hitters, and catchers. And all are showing progress. It was very evident this past weekend how well of a job she is doing. Hopefully, Liberty can keep her for a couple more years.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]