The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
February 10-12. LU plays Chattanooga and Fairleigh Dickerson twice each and Morgan State. We should go 5-0 to open season.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Do you have any research to back that up? UTC did beat Liberty at this tournament last year bear in mind...I did take a moment and do some research and we will be facing a different pitcher this time around against the Mocs since the pitcher from last year's meeting is not on the roster, but they do return some solid players so I don't think this will be a one-sided affair. Morgan State we probably will beat and Fairleigh Dickinson (not Dickerson but that is an easy slip to make) we are playing for the first time I believe so I can't get a great read on them although they did go 12-34 last year.
By CentFla
Registration Days Posts
UTC is a VERY good softball team. It looks like they did lose all of their pitchers from last year... which is odd. 3 wins would be a good weekend.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I believe going 3-2 will be a let down. Hopefully we will start off strong. If I recall last season, it took us a couple or 3 games to get going. I will not be totally happy unless we go 5-0.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Up 1-0 in the bottom of the 5th of game #1 vs. UTC. Friesen with a 4 hit shutout to this point. I'll leave it to BC for a more detailed analysis later
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
5-1 final. Not pretty but it's a win. Made 3 errors. Had 6 hits. See and Amber Bishop had 2 hits each.

Bright spot was 1 walk by pitchers. Friesen went 5 and DiMartino final 2. She pitched out of a bases loaded no outs situation in 6th inning.
Gave up HR in 7th for UTC's only run.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
LU beats Fairleigh Dickerson 9-0 in 5 innings. Cassidy pitches 3 hit shutout with 5 Ks and 1 walk. Taylor had 3 hits. Robertson,and Click had 2 hits.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach must be in softball heaven! But has he found a Burger King nearby?
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
There is a BK right in the middle of Clermont at the corner US 27 & Hwy 50 and other on 50 just west of town. I wouldn't want you to miss out on yoru favorite dining establishment.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
In game 3 LU defeats UTC 11-2 in 6 innings. Tori Zavadoy had HR. Riley Reynolds had 2 doubles. Elizabeth Spengler picked up win on mound in relief of DiMartino. Engler pitched 4 innings allowing only 2 hits with 3 Ks.
LU played excellent defense. O errors.

Long snapper from Elon/UCLA with one year of eligi[…]

A Liberty-Longhorns matchup would be incredible. I[…]

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm th[…]

I do most of my reading on airplanes and trains th[…]