The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
LU closes regular season at home vs. Gardner Webb. I am looking for a sweep and then get everyone healthy and go to Rock Hill and win BSC Tournament.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Last I heard she is day to day. Awaiting medical clearance. We are a much better team with her in the lineup. If she had been in lineup every game we would have at least 10 more wins.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Last I heard she is day to day. Awaiting medical clearance. We are a much better team with her in the lineup. If she had been in lineup every game we would have at least 10 more wins.
:nod
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Julia DiMartino with a seven inning no hitter as Liberty takes game 1 1-0
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
You missed a gem from both sides ballcoach. Only one hit allowed combined between the two pitchers
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Liberty takes game 2 4-1. DiMartino goes 10.1 innings between the two games allowing 1 run on 5 hits striking out 14 batters
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
We actually set the record in game 1 but to clinch another series win is totally awesome. We lost only two series in conference all year
By Dalegarz1
It's been nice to see JD emerge in the circle as the clear #1. I'm down from NJ to watch the final home game today. Let's get the sweep!
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Every player is different, and I have no idea if her arm can hand!e it, but there are multiple examples of softball teams going almost exclusively with one pitcher. I think we are at a point where as long as it is not jeopardizing her health, Julia needs to be out there as much as possible. We are a different team with her on the mound.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
I hate when we make a big deal out of the most ever conferences wins. There's more games than eve . That being said I think we have seen progress this year that I wasent sure we were seeing a month ago. Glad to see a few of the programs having good years.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I think the offense is learning to find its way after the injuries we had recently. DiMartino has definitely asserted herself as the #1 pitcher for us but we have three very good pitchers with her, Cassady and Marlowe. Ball has had her moments throughout this year but I kinda hoped she would finish her career better than she has being the only senior on the staff. We're going to need all four of them for the tournament if we want to make it back to Championship Saturday
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:I think the offense is learning to find its way after the injuries we had recently. DiMartino has definitely asserted herself as the #1 pitcher for us but we have three very good pitchers with her, Cassady and Marlowe. Ball has had her moments throughout this year but I kinda hoped she would finish her career better than she has being the only senior on the staff. We're going to need all four of them for the tournament if we want to make it back to Championship Saturday
Not really. Going with more than 3 pitchers in softball usually means you have a problem. A lot of teams don't even carry 4 on the roster.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
LU sweeps. Ball throws 3 hit shutout in her final game at LU stadium
LU wins 4-0. Loveridge was back in lineup today.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Nice end to the season but before anyone gets too excited, G-W has lost 11 straight. Having Loveridge back is big, and Amader has been playing, but not in cf, as dh. I don't think she has a hit since returning. Any word on Madison Kotchey? We miss her bat.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I believe Amador hit a home run since returning. She has swung bat well in my opinion. Looks as if we may be in good shape for tournament.

Kotchey is no longer on roster. Having her bat out of lineup has probably cost us some wins.
By Dalegarz1
Having Loveridge back at short gives us a little swagger that we definitely need. I've watched a lot of the games on TV back in NJ but was able to make it down for this series. I just wanted to say how much I enjoy DR as the 3rd base coach. Her enthusiasm and intensity is contagious and I hope that is a permanent move.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
That was a good move with her going to 3B. I been wanting to see it happen since day one.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I believe Amador hit a home run since returning. She has swung bat well in my opinion. Looks as if we may be in good shape for tournament.

Kotchey is no longer on roster. Having her bat out of lineup has probably cost us some wins.
I don't know what roster you are talking about because she is on the roster on the AD website.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]