The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
The roster at stadium last weekend did not have her on it. I was told by a players mother that she no longer on team.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Well that isn't exactly a small bit of news to miss...I'm surprised the AD or Damien wouldn't know about it
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Well that isn't exactly a small bit of news to miss...I'm surprised the AD or Damien wouldn't know about it
Looks like they failed to mention it.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Ya think??
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
With as hard as you are on ballcoach it would've been nice for you to give him a little credit.
By Humble_Opinion
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:With as hard as you are on ballcoach it would've been nice for you to give him a little credit.
BC broke the news... Well done BC!

What the heck happened though?
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I'll give him credit for this one postie...

Im curious what happened as well because didn't she get injured at one point? Albert was on the team last year but she had a career ending injury and came back to help out so Im wondering how serious MK's turned out to be
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
that's a very good point olldflame...and then he won't have to ask for one anymore
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
When Sly does awards next time, in honor of ballcoach, we really need to have a FF Guru Award.
By Humble_Opinion
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I pay no attention to anyone. I just post facts, as I see them.
Yeah that makes a whole lot of sense...
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I pay no attention to anyone. I just post facts, as I see them opinions.
FTFY
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]