The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I would be happy with that too but as always, I would be fine with a series win. I believe as of this current moment we have only lost one series in conference and that was to Longwood. A sweep would be nice, but isn't the only mark of a successful weekend ballcoach
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:I would be happy with that too but as always, I would be fine with a series win. I believe as of this current moment we have only lost one series in conference and that was to Longwood. A sweep would be nice, but isn't the only mark of a successful weekend ballcoach
So you are arguing with a guy who says he hopes we can win all three games. Why? Do you not hope the same?
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I do hope we can win all three...Im just saying that isn't the only way the weekend is a success
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Defense on display in game one...0-0 heading to the 7th. LU had a runner on third with one out, tried a squeeze play and runner got thrown out at home.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Top of 4th. CSU 3. LU 1. We not hitting.
Or maybe the CSU pitcher pitched a good game.. unless the other team doing well is a completely foreign concept to you...
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
You really can't conceive of the possibility of the other team playing better than us can you? Not every result is solely due to LU playing well or not playing well...if you can't (or won't) conceive of that idea then I have nothing else for you.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:LU did not swing bats well. There are high school pitchers in Lynchburg area better than what CSU had.
Elkins, a freshman, leads the BSC in Ks and their are a lot of good pitchers in the BSC. We look impotent without 3 of our best bats not playing. The lack of power really hurts us as well. Noad of CCU has as many HRs as we do s a team.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I don't even know why I read softball threads anymore. BJ'S obsession with lecturing ballcoach has officially gotten old.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Believe me postie I wonder why I even bother myself...maybe I should just give up, throw my keyboard in the air and let him wallow in his own myopic delusion..
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Believe me postie I wonder why I even bother myself...maybe I should just give up, throw my keyboard in the air and let him wallow in his own myopic delusion..
Just say, "I disagree. I think a series win would and should be considered a succes" and move on. All the other stuff is fine once but continually explaining why his logic is flawed is tiring. For the record I agree with you on this but the extra stuff between you two has run its course.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Pitching and defense carried the day in our two wins. Even with the two errors, DiMartino didn't lose her composure and made the plays she had to make and the defense backed her up. Good to get the series win and on to a new week
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]