The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
The Camels come to town for 3 games. If we do not sweep, I will be disappointed. Truth be known, I will be disappointed if Camel scores a run this weekend. This is one series that we need to dominate, both with pitching and hitting.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
You do know you put a little too much into your expectations right? If they give up a run this weekend it won't determine anything. I'd be thrilled with a sweep too but a series win should be acceptable too
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
LU wins game one 9-0, LU only had 4 hits. Thankfully Camel pitchers walked a lot of batters.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Flames win nightcap 5-4.

Amador hurt her ankle in game one. Hopefully it is not a severe injury.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Flames win nightcap 5-4.

Amador hurt her ankle in game one. Hopefully it is not a severe injury.
It looked very bad on TV.
By Dalegarz1
The lineup will suffer greatly if Amador and ML are both not in it. Puts a lot of pressure of TZ and AT.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
4-0 second inning. Camels.
We look terrible. Cannot catch all.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
You know there is another team on the field right ballcoach? 3 errors definitely is not a good day at the office I will say for sure
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
We have done nothing good today. Poor hitting. Pitching. Defense. We look lost on field.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Forget it...
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Flames lose. We only had 2. hits. Both by Taylor.

Hopefully Amador,Loveridge, and Kotchey will be back in lineup by tournament time. Amador should be back in 7-10 days.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
If you can't figure it out ballcoach, my spelling it out for you isn't going to help any...
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:If you can't figure it out ballcoach, my spelling it out for you isn't going to help any...
I know ballcoach is a bit odd but it seems to me even when he says something BJesque you somehow find a way to disagree with the guy. It's a bit bizarre.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
It's one thing to criticize which I've butted heads with critic and others, but ballcoach you are on the other end of the myopia spectrum. Not everything comes down to only Liberty's performance. And not every loss comes down to whether or not Liberty "came to play". Some days the other team just played better.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
On a message board, one should never attack another poster, even if one does not agree with a post. Just provide facts, i.e. Xs and Os.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
It is one thing to give someone a hard time from time to time but simply disagreeing with someone you don't like for the sake of disagreeing is kind of the BJ way. Even if he doesn't want to admit it. He probably can't admit it because he doesn't even realize he does it.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:On a message board, one should never attack another poster, even if one does not agree with a post. Just provide facts, i.e. Xs and Os.
Look who is dishing out instructions in board protocol. :roll:

For the récord, it is true that personal attacks are discouraged, but what anyone posts is subject to criticism, or even ridicule for that matter. "That's stupid" is OK. " You're an idiot" , not so mucb. The idea that this board is here to talk about Xs and OS is laughable.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Most of the time, it's the Xs and Os, that spell the difference between victory or defeat on the field of play. Winning cures all...................most of the time.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]