The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Flames travel to Clinton, SC for 3 games. We need to take the brooms down there and sweep the Blue Hose.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Would it be fair to assume that you both expect us to go 24-0 in the Big South every year? I want us to win every series (which obviously we won't do this year after losing 2 of 3 to a very good Longwood squad) as Im sure you guys do as well but we aren't going to sweep everybody. Do I think a sweep is possible this weekend? Certainly...but Id be happy with some solid pitching and a series win in order to keep on Longwood's heels
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I expect a sweep of every BSC team except 2. We should not lose a game to "Middle of the Road" BSC opponents. There are some BSC schools that Brookville High School could probably beat.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I expect a sweep of every BSC team except 2. We should not lose a game to "Middle of the Road" BSC opponents. There are some BSC schools that Brookville High School could probably beat.
Brookeville High has one of the best pitchers in the state.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
As good as she may be, you do know that to say that a high school team could beat a college team (or a college team could beat a pro team), is one of the dumbest sports pronouncements that a person can make right?
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Meanwhile, the ladies lead 7-1 in the 7th of game 1...any word on if Cassady is ok? Not sure when her last appearance was
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:As good as she may be, you do know that to say that a high school team could beat a college team (or a college team could beat a pro team), is one of the dumbest sports pronouncements that a person can make right?
I believe softball is one of the few sports where a HS team, with a dominant pitcher, could actually beat a college team.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
LU sweeps DH. 7-1 & 10-5. Cassady started game 2. Pitched well until Presbyterian scored 3 in 6th inning. She had 9 k if my memory is good.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
If it's not I think that's what the box score says too
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
-PC takes the home run derby 2-1 and game 3 6-3
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
We shouldn't but it basically came down to two pitches. One resulted in a grand s lam
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
PC has a lot of HR power, something we lack. Their pitching is comparable to ours as well and should keep them in the top 3rd of BSC.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
We left bases loaded 2 straight innings. Grand slam came on a 2-2 pitch. Not good.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
The important thing is we won the series.yes a sweep would have been outstanding but we are keeping pace with Longwood right now
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]