The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Hopefully we can take 2 out of 3 from CCU, or even sweep them. CCU has hit 39 home runs on the season, to LU's 10. CCU must have been facing some weak pitching, compared to LU. We need to keep ball in the park and not issue any BB.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Translation: No they have not faced Our Sisters of the Poor and Blind (i.e. NOT weak pitching)
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Liberty leads 6-3 in game 1 of the doubleheader...and Im watching the BSN stream and I do NOT like this camera angle. its from the leftfield corner and doesnt really show the pitch and the placement at all.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Ball gets the game ball after going 8 shutout innings to get a win and a save for us
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:LU loses 9-1. We just did not come to play today. Did not hit or pitch very we'll.
Have to give Coastal's pitcher some credit. In two games against her we had 2 runs and 5 hits - lucky to win the first game 2-0. She had a great change-up and recorded a lot of Ks. We remain the worst fielding team in the BSC with 4 more errors.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Liberty 5-1
Longwood 4-2
Presby 3-2
Radford 3-3
Coastal 3-3
Charleston So. 3-3
GW 1-2
Campbell 2-4
Winthrop 2-6
NCAA Realignment Megathread