The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Flames play the "Big Girls" at LSU this weekend. Be nice if we can knock off LSU.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Ladies score 2 in the 7th on a 2 out HR to tie, then plate 5 in the 8th to beat La Tech 11-6.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:LU loses to Tennessee Tech 7-0. We had only one hit and fanned 13 times.
Their pitcher was 1-5 coming into the game :shock:
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Something is puzzling as to why we could not hit her. I know she is not as good as the Alabama pitcher we faced and got 6 hits and 2 runs.

She also has a 5.64 ERA even after the shutout. Prior to facing LU she had 40 Ks in 29 innings. I would love to see this girl pitch. Very unusual stats she has. I hope to speak with someone at LU tournament next week who witnessed game.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
We lose to the Bayou Bengals, 8-0.

Nice to get a split against decent competition in Red Stick. I am sure they will be glad to be home this coming week.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Does anyone know why Loveridge is not playing? We seem to be a much better team when she is in the lineup (4-1 with her 4-10 without her).
By CarolinaBlue
Love ridge hurt her right knee stepping on home plate in Saturday. Don't know how bad her knee is. But we are way better with her than without. Tenn Tech's pitcher was way better than her record or ERA. But we were flat as a team after the 8 or 9 innings with La Tech. She threw hard but was not over powering. Had a good change to go with her speed. Liberty pitched and played well all weekend. LSU was by far the best line up of HITTERS we have faced. Major speed and power.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I hope LSU destroys Longwood.
LSU won 4-0. Elizabeth McCarthy is probably the best pitcher in the BSC.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]