The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I have three different tourneys about 4-5 hour drives from me. Wish they would just schedule a tourney in Houston and be done with it.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I was hoping for 2 in Florida, back to back. But now it looks as if I will have to drive from Orlando over to Waco.
By Dalegarz1
Would like to see a trip to the Northeast in the future for some much needed exposure. (Not to mention that I live in NJ and would love it!).
By CentFla
Registration Days Posts
Dalegarz1 wrote:Would like to see a trip to the Northeast in the future for some much needed exposure. (Not to mention that I live in NJ and would love it!).
They did go to Marshall last year. :D

The challenge with the northeast is you have to wait so late due to the weather, by then they are in conference play pretty heavy. The road trips are always front loaded, to an alleged warm destination. Next year my guess is California bound for the opening.
By Dalegarz1
That's true about the weather-I coached at a university in NJ and we began our games in mid-March. How does temps in the 30's with snow flying sound?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
CentFla wrote:
Dalegarz1 wrote:Would like to see a trip to the Northeast in the future for some much needed exposure.
They did go to Marshall last year. :D
Huntington is in WEST Virginia. :fineprint
By CentFla
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Not sure yet, but probably be Longwood, Coastal and Radford.
Can't forget CSU, always tough come tournament time. That Coach is a superb hitting coach and he does a great job of improving their overall performance by seasons end.

Basically.. all the teams have improved, its going to come down to who is healthy and gets hot with the bats. This year, LU won't catch anyone by surprise like they did last year. Teams will be better prepared.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]