The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Did anyone go to the DH with LC last night ? I was unable to make it due to having a high school football game.

I did see a Twitter post that said they were in a rain delay after Freshman Kylee Reynolds hit a 2 run HR.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
LU won the first game 8-1, and the second game was called after the third inning because LC couldn't play past midnight.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:LU won the first game 8-1, and the second game was called after the third inning because LC couldn't play past midnight.
Wouldn´t want a bunch of pumpkins littering the field, now would we?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Something about D3 schools can only have ONE day of fall ball, and anything after midnight is considered a second day.
By CentFla
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Something about D3 schools can only have ONE day of fall ball, and anything after midnight is considered a second day.
That is true, D3 get 1 day to get their games in. They started early, but there was a an hour (or more) rain delay in game 1, then the lights went out at 11:00 during the second game, which didn't help.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
So did LU get Lynchburg'ed or did LC get Liberty'ed?
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]