The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
The LU Fall tournament has been canceled. Flames will play Lynchburg College and Randolph College in double-headers next week. Dates/times TBA.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I have a high school football game Monday. I wish they had rescheduled for Tuesday.
I can´t believe they didn´t.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I hope Monday's DH gets rained out, and played Tuesday. If not, I may need someone to go and then post a good "scouting report" on here.
By CentFla
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I hope Monday's DH gets rained out, and played Tuesday. If not, I may need someone to go and then post a good "scouting report" on here.
I wouldn't get too caught up in what you see on Monday, probably all of fall ball. Last fall VT won pretty easily against LU in the fall. Not so much in the spring. LU has 13 new players to get in the lineup in the fall...
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I want to see the new players "in action". Fall ball doesn't always show much, but I know softball enough to get an indication as to how good they will be, once spring arrives.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

There’s a cerebral side to the game. And it&[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]