The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
We basically got very little offense out of 3 spots in lineup this season. I look for that to be eliminated in 2016. We should have a good bat 1 thru 9.
By JakeP50
Registration Days Posts
If Tori, Alexia and Madi continue to improve and we don't have as many injuries I would say we get somewhere around 35 wins. Sure were losing a few seniors but I also wouldn't underestimate the impact of getting a full season out of Tori Zavodny.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
The four freshmen on the all-frown team, including the freshman of the year, will all have difficulty finding a starting spot next season. The incoming freshmen are that good!

The Big South really doesn't know what's about to hit them. Or they might. But it's not been done in the league before.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:The four freshmen on the all-frown team, including the freshman of the year, will all have difficulty finding a starting spot next season. The incoming freshmen are that good!

The Big South really doesn't know what's about to hit them. Or they might. But it's not been done in the league before.
Ballcoach, is that you?

EDIT: Clarity.
Last edited by adam42381 on May 13th, 2015, 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Adam , if you are correct, and Taylor, Kotchey, and Zavodny are on the bench next season, I am buying my softball world series tickets and making plans for OK City.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Adam , if you are correct, and Taylor, Kotchey, and Zavodny are on the bench next season, I am buying my softball world series tickets and making plans for OK City.
I think Zavodny will probably start, it just won't be in center field any more.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I am already getting excited about 2016 season. If we do the Florida swing again, I may go down and stay all 3 weeks.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Longwood wins championship 4-0 over Presybertian. I hope Lancers go 2 and done in NCAA tournament .
That makes 1. I grew up close to Longwood, and always like to see them do well when we're not playing them.

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm that[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]