The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Flames play final BSC series this weekend at Winthrop. A sweep would be nice. I believe LU and Winthrp are battling for 3rd place in BSC.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
We lose both games of DH. 6-3 and 11-7. I think we gave up 9 unearned runs in second game .
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
oof.

thought I saw a score during the baseball game where we were up 4-2 at one point

:dontgetit
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
We lose 3-0 today. Kotchey had 2 hits. Rest of lineup had 2. Tincher pitched good game allowing 4 hits. This was our worst 3 game stretch of the season.
Thankfully when tournament starts everyone is 0-0.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Winthrop pitchers did what they had to do this weekend, gotta give em credit for that ballcoach
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
It wasn't as if we were facing the Alabama or Florida pitching staff . It was Winthrop.We should have hit.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Seriously going back to that? Look bud...the SEC isn't the only conference with good pitching (or good softball in general) in the country. Oregon out of the Pac-12 was #1 in the country at one point. Michigan (who Liberty beat a few years back under Coach Wetmore) is playing very good softball. Louisiana Lafayette (from the Sun Belt, which we are trying to get to), is in the top 25. Our friends from Harrisonburg, JMU, are 37-6.

My point is, the entire softball universe isn't solely comprised of Liberty, whoever Liberty plays and the SEC, and you need to take a less myopic view of things.
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]