The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
7-1 VT top 7.

Very disappointed in attendance . VT is best team to visit LU this season . more fans should have been here.
By JakeP50
Registration Days Posts
Rain+hardest week of the semester+Thursday= bad attendance
By JakeP50
Registration Days Posts
I've never seen them check tickets, the few games I've been to as a fan they never checked my Flames Pass
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
We have a 1-0 lead right now in the bottom of the 6th. Tincher throwing a great game so far. Not sure why she doesn't get more playing time. I thought that it was her that beat Arkansas earlier in the year. This would be big if we could hold on.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Tincher throws 2-hitter. Maybe the best game I have ever seen, all things considered .
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Definitely a big win for Abby. Her older sister is on VT's softball team staff now.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
A few comments from game:

Tickets are not needed for softball. Free admission for all games.
All in all, the win over VT is our biggest of season. VT is a good team that gets into NCAA Tournament most seasons.
Tincher's performance was unbelievable. She shut down a good hitting team. Her off speed stuff had VT off balance all night.
I believe the game's only run was manufactured by bottom of line-up with all players involved hitting under .200 on the year.
Hopefully this win can carry over into series with Coastal this weekend.
I was surprised that News&Advance had nothing on this game in today's paper, not even the score.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Tickets are not needed for softball. Free admission for all games.
Thanks Coach.
NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]