The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Music on a Video isn't too bad. I actually enjoyed the music at beginning of Video. What I hate about music is it being played in the stadiums during games, between innings, between at bats and sometimes between pitches. I wish NCAA would ban it , especially the so called "walk up" music. I totally despise walk up music. There's no need for it. PA announcer should just say batter's name, and that be it.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
If one person can convince me why music is necessary at a softball game, other than National Anthem, I will buy him/her a meal at concession stand for softball stadium's opening game this week.
I have probably been to more college softball games than anyone on this board, and I have yet to see a need for music blaring thru speakers continuously before and during a game.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:If one person can convince me why music is necessary at a softball game...
.. and I have yet to see a need for music blaring thru speakers continuously before and during a game.
it gets the kids amp'd up

they're the ones playing

it's for them

Thats why
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I have played a lot of softball, (29 years) I never needed music to get amp'd up. My focus was always on the opponent and between the white lines.
Are you a 17-year-old girl?

You're not?

You aren't the target demo.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I have played a lot of softball, (29 years) I never needed music to get amp'd up. My focus was always on the opponent and between the white lines.
Church-league slow pitch doesn't require the same type of energy as Division I fast pitch.
By JakeP50
Registration Days Posts
I didn't play softball but when I played basketball we ran out and warmed up to "The Drop" by Lecrae. That song still gets my hyped up, even more than two years removed from my last home game. It's a psychological thing, most people believe it does something so it does.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]

LU Campus Construction Thread

Are they changing the name of The Jerry Falwell[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

The Race War (Caste system) began full implementat[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

To suggest Cleveland won't start is pretty ignoran[…]