The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Flames open BSC play this weekend on the road at Gardner Webb. I might make the voyage down if I do not go to Georgia-Alabama series.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
If you go, take some pics. Softball is practically imaginary for me other than the rare newsoftball pic on the university site.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
We won both ends of the dh. Hit 3 jacks in the night cap. Great start to conference play. Im starting to believe.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Flames lose 10-8 today. I think the first 7 GW runs were unearned. Flames play first game in new stadium Thursday . Everyone in Flames Nation needs to be there.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
wondering why they played at a high school? (literally)
seriously, we're spending millions to be a legit DI contender, our opponents rent out the local HS sandlot

ok. maybe I was being a d!ck. on their board last June the guys were saying they were building a new facility. maybe its not done yet. Sorry GW :oops:

http://www.liberty.edu/flames/index.cfm ... 7&TeamID=2
Gardner-Webb Downs Liberty in Back-and-Forth, 10-8 Game
March 15, 2015
Shelby, N.C.

Gardner-Webb scored three times in the bottom of the fifth, winning a back-and-forth game over the visiting Liberty Lady Flames, 10-8, on Sunday at Crest High School.

I think the online strategy has proven to have l[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

This probably saves the AAC until the ACC gets pic[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now.

Election 2022 and 2024

I bet those are a joy. Texas poltical ads are […]