The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Lady Flames picked to finish 8th in the pre-season poll, just ahead of Gardner-Webb. Coastal Carolina is tabbed the favorite, followed by Longwood, Campbell and defending champion Charleston Southern.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:As Coach Jeff Meyer used to say, It's not where you start but where you finish that matters."
Question about rules of the board: is the inverse true? Do you have to mention RD if you mention JM?

Also, I agree with Cider Jim.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I believe just mentioning coach Meyer is fine as he does not bring wailing and gnazhing of teeth from checkmate and his multiple usernames
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
If the pitching comes around and stays healthy, I see Flames finishing higher than 8th. Pitching will be the key. I believe hitting and defense is there.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I went by the Softball Clinic at the stadium this morning. As I was leaving campus, I found a softball near the tunnel onto Wards Road. If a girl hit it down there I hope we sign her. Now granted it needed some roll to get there, but it still had to be a good wallop.

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm […]

Long snapper from Elon/UCLA with one year of eligi[…]

A Liberty-Longhorns matchup would be incredible. I[…]

I do most of my reading on airplanes and trains th[…]