The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By prototype
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:The sun and sprinklers make BSC look bad. should have never choose wintrop as host .
We all need to ease up on Winthrop a little. The sun thing is weird, I get it, but the sprinklers thing could have happened at any school. Something like that could happen here too - we have had vines center leaks in the past and there's no way to know something like this won't happen to us one day.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
prototype wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:The sun and sprinklers make BSC look bad. should have never choose wintrop as host .
We all need to ease up on Winthrop a little. The sun thing is weird, I get it, but the sprinklers thing could have happened at any school. Something like that could happen here too - we have had vines center leaks in the past and there's no way to know something like this won't happen to us one day.
And by leaks you mean water falls/rapids down the stairs! :shock:
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
prototype wrote:
And by leaks you mean water falls/rapids down the stairs! :shock:
yes;)
By sofla
Registration Days Posts
Does anyone have any info on the scoreboard? A video scoreboard similar to baseball's would certainly be appropriate with the rest of this first class stadium.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Thanks BJ, that link is what I was looking for.

I heard that we have a pitcher "on the way" from Kentucky, but she was not one of those listed. Not sure if she'll arrive in 2014 or 2015.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:The new stadium is looking better by the hour. End result will be better than I had pictured it in my mind to be.
agreed. but to be fair I'm not sure what a NCAA DI softball field normally looks like

from @LUADjeff:

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:The new stadium is looking better by the hour. End result will be better than I had pictured it in my mind to be.
agreed. but to be fair I'm not sure what a NCAA DI softball field normally looks like

from @LUADjeff:

Probably because you can't see over the railings. I think they are going to have booster chairs, so that might help
North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

This was already proposed to the powers that be be[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]