The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
Generally, PAMedic is the one that makes those requests. When he does, it happens.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Is the new stadium supposed to be ready for the 2014 season ? I was told a couple months ago it would be, but after visiting the site Sunday, I doubt it.
By sofla
Registration Days Posts
Stadium is supposed to be playable this season although not complete. Same situation as with baseball last year.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I went by and viewed new stadium site yesterday. I think it's impossible that we will be in new stadium this season. Nothing there now but dirt and they are still grading site.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
It is almost certain the parking garage is going in the parking lot between old Williams and The Rot. There is a three story hole in the ground there now.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
alabama24 wrote:It is almost certain the parking garage is going in the parking lot between old Williams and The Rot. There is a three story hole in the ground there now.
We already had this discussion. Ballcoach must be gettin OldTimers diseases. I'm looking forward to how they incorporate the parking garage wall into the stadium. I already listed several cool ideas. And a new 1. A 3D mural!
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
What part of the stadium will be incorporated with the wall ?

I am not getting old timer's. My concern is whether or not stadium will be ready for play for 2014 season ?
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
It appears to me that if the wall of garage is to be part of stadium it would be behind home plate area. I think layout of stadium will be similiar in directions to old baseball field and current baseball stadium. In other words left field in new stadium will be same direction as left field was in old baseball stadium.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Has anyone heard anything about seating capacity for the new stadium or seen of sketch or drawing of what it's going to look like?
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
What do you say about getting a bunch of us guys who just sit at the computer and post on this site to get off our buts and help get this stadium built. I'm impatient and stoked after hearing Doctor Dot talk about LU softball. :D
By CentFla
Registration Days Posts
Good progress, it's starting to look like a field. Posted by @LUADJeff 1/20/14

Will they make March 14th?? I think so....
2024 Recruiting Discussion

If Cleveland isn't in gym everyday working on addi[…]

This right here. You think most of the out[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

https://twitter.com/ChrisVannini/status/1782[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now. That's w[…]