The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By kuntryboimike
Registration Days Posts
I got word yesterday that LU is clearing and leveling a bunch of land below the LU monogram (not right below it) for 2 new softball fields and a field hockey field and operations center (womens) so we can host softball and field hockey tournaments at LU! Pretty exciting. Moving up in the collegiate world.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
That is great news. So are they going to replace the field that there on now or are we just adding to it? I thought that the operations center was to be in the existing field. I didn't now that we are adding Field Hockey.
By kuntryboimike
Registration Days Posts
I'm not sure the person I talked to mentioned anything about the current fields I'm not sure. All I found out was there moving downhill of the LU monogram and also womens field hockey. She may have said it would be a field hockey Operation's Center? I can't remember exactly which it was I'll clarify next time I talk to her.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
kuntryboimike wrote:I'm not sure the person I talked to mentioned anything about the current fields I'm not sure.
Are you sure?
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]