The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Hey guys, LU gets back into conference play this weekend with a three game series with the Lady Buccaneers. Doubleheader Saturday starting at 1 and single game Sunday. 90.9 will be carrying the single game and yours truly will be on the call!
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
May God bless your broadcast YO!!!!
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Haha thanks boss...I'll do you and FlameFans proud!
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
LAdy Flames get the sweep with a pair of two run rallies.

Win Game 1 2-1 thanks to a 2 run triple by Keely McMillon in the bottom of the 6th
Win Game 2 thanks to a 2 run HR by Beth Bennett ALSO in the bottom of the 6th
Sarah Ellis gets the win in both games

Lady Flames go for a three game sweep tomorrow at 1. 90.9 will come on at 12:55 with yours truly joined by Jakes Johnson on the call. Nick Pierce will have the game on the Big South Edge tomorrow as well
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Ladies pick up the sweep winning 4-2, Bensinger with a HR, Bennett with an RBI double and West goes 2-2.
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
Great wins. CSU are supposedly much improved compared to past seasons.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I think Coach Wetmore mentioned in the post game that CSU was #1 in the conference going into today and LU picked up the sweep
By HenryGale
Registration Days Posts
They certainly could not be any worse!
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
CSU is certainly improved 1971 so dont downplay the wins we got this weekend. They were 5-1 coming into the weekend and solidly in the top 3 in the conference so to get a sweep after losing three in a row to Winthrop. The girls are really coming into their own and even though the offensive numbers arent great, we're getting a lot more timely hits. I think about 10-12 of the hits this weekend at least came with two outs in an inning and both of the wins yesterday came as a result of late inning rallies which resulted as I noted a couple posts ago. Girls have a DH with JMU on Wednesday then get back in conference for three games with Gardner Webb down in Boiling Springs this upcoming weekend
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]