The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
the ACC regular season champion hokies come to town for a doubleheader with the first pitch slated for 3pm. VT (42-14)overall and (15-5) in the ACC, is coming off a 9-1 loss to BC, but won the weekend series. come out and support the flames, the weather is gonna be outstanding!
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Go Flames...we need to sweep this series. Is VT still ranked???
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
ATrain wrote:Go Flames...we need to sweep this series. Is VT still ranked???
18th
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
It would definitely be nice to sweep them then...that would be a huge help our case for an at-large.
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
18/23 depending on the rankings...We will have both game today and then go straight into the baseball game at VT....
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
givemethemic wrote:18/23 depending on the rankings...We will have both game today and then go straight into the baseball game at VT....
broadcasting all softball and baseball today?
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
never mind i see an audio link from the libertyflames.com site for both softball and baseball today.
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
sorry I forgot the s on the end of game...
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Tecj is coming off clinching the ACC regular season title, and they have a stud pitcher in Angela Tincher who actually is in line for the USA Softball Player of the Year (she is one of the 25 finalists)
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
hey BJ, what does the original post say?? :wink:
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
bigsmooth wrote:hey BJ, what does the original post say?? :wink:
Haha...just offering up a little something I pulled from the Tech game notes (btw anybody know why LU doesn't have any game notes for softball?)
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
e-mail tood wetmore.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Liberty falls in game 1 3-2 in 9 innings. Ashley Williams broke up Angela Tinscher's no hitter in a big way with a 2 run bomb in the bottom of the 7th inning. Tech gets one in the 9th to get the win. Sarah Swor and Tinscher both go the distance. A couple controversial calls go against the Lady Flames, including a questionable double play in the bottom of the 9th that really took the wind out of any potential rally. GMTM can offer additional perspective on some of the questionable calls in today's first game
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
:evil:

oh well.

on to the last series ever (well, for the foreseeable future) w/ Birm So
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
I'd have to say DEFINITELY no at-large bid now, but a sweep of Birm-So gives them momentum into the tourney, where they have as good a shot as anyone to win it.

GO FLAMES!!!
By fsn32
Registration Days Posts
Prayer Request...

Dawn Jeffs hurt her wrist in the second game in a collision...doesn't look good.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Any update on Dawn??
5 plus 7 model

I wouldn't build this up and get your hopes up t[…]

Family Travel Obsession

If you have a rental car in Paris this summer, bra[…]

Prayers please

Oh say no more. I'll be praying even harder now […]

The COVID-19 Megathread

Fauci Hearing 10 am today. https://oversight.hous[…]