The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
We didn't play as good late in season, as we did earlier. I was a little worried going into tournament. The bottom of line-up came through in tournament.
I hope we get a favorable regional, and within 500 miles of Lynchburg.
ECC29, Cider Jim liked this
By ECC29
As I said before, LU will win the CUSA but going to the next tournament and playing against true ranked teams will be their ceiling. The offense up and down the lineup better wake up or something. Or the pitchers will have to pitch their best of their careers to stay in the games.
thesportscritic liked this
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
ECC29 wrote: May 12th, 2024, 7:51 am As I said before, LU will win the CUSA but going to the next tournament and playing against true ranked teams will be their ceiling. The offense up and down the lineup better wake up or something. Or the pitchers will have to pitch their best of their careers to stay in the games.
We already beat Charlotte once, and I think Georgia is winnable. The talent is there, the pieces are there, its just a matter of can they put it together, which can be difficult for a fairly young team.

I'm not saying we WILL win this region, but we do have a good chance.
ballcoach15 liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Keys to winning

Pitchers throw strikes (no walks), no WP or PB
Keep ball in the park off Georgia bats
Don't let Jada Kearney and/or Sara Mosley beat us
Get clutch hits
Good baserunning (don't run ourselves out of an inning getting thrown out at 3B or Home Plate)
Play errorless defense
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: May 13th, 2024, 4:12 pm Keys to winning

Pitchers throw strikes (no walks), no WP or PB
Keep ball in the park off Georgia bats
Don't let Jada Kearney and/or Sara Mosley beat us
Get clutch hits
Good baserunning (don't run ourselves out of an inning getting thrown out at 3B or Home Plate)
Play errorless defense
You forgot THE KEY: Score more runs than your opponent.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Please correct me if I am wrong, but after doing a quick check, it does not appear that C-USA has an "all-sports" champion like the ASUN or Big South. Looking at where we finished in the sports they sponsor, I think it's pretty safe to say we would win it, regardless of how baseball finishes up.
NCAA Realignment Megathread

Wow, that's kind of wild.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/10[…]

Athens Regional

Changing speeds to the key to pitching. Escobar […]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We have quite the battle for second place going on[…]