The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Dalegarz1
Let's get this started! Ranked in the top 25 entering this tournament. Four games against P-5 schools. 2021 records shown.
1. Iowa (26-18)
2. Kentucky (43-16)
3. Northwestern (30-17)
4. Missouri (42-17)

Bases on 2021 it looks like the Wildcats and Tigers will be the toughest games. We need to get out of the gate fast and go 3-1 or better in the opening tourney of the year.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach reports that LU lost Game 1 to Iowa, 6-0, after a first inning grand slam. :shock:
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
thesportscritic wrote: February 12th, 2022, 10:53 am
ballcoach15 wrote: February 12th, 2022, 9:24 am Cider, don't waste time posting on softball board, most Sea of Red members are not smart enough for softball discussion.
That comment right there is why most folks ignore you for the most part.
His comment was expressly to elicit yours. But you’re not wrong.

I’m not sure how “smart” one has to be to discuss softball. But I know how dumb it is to expect critical thinking on ASOR.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
LU lost the second game of yesterday's double header to Kentucky. It was a low-scoring game, and LU was shutout.
By LU Grad 11
Registration Days Posts
Is it going to be more of the same old, same old this year? Not enough scoring. Seems like we can't quite get over the hump. Pitching doesn't appear as dominant since DiMartino left, either. Hopefully, we'll get better as the year progresses.
By Dalegarz1
Internet has not been available for several days do I'm sitting in Bean Tree Cafe in Cornerstone. I'm afraid with 1 run scored in the first two games that, as previously posted, we are going to struggle offensively against better pitching. I hope we can win the next 2 and start to build some confidence in the early going.
ballcoach15 wrote: February 12th, 2022, 9:24 am Cider, don't waste time posting on softball board, most Sea of Red members are not smart enough for softball discussion.
I know there’s at least 1 former college softball coach on this board.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Three games and three loses: today to Northwestern, 8-2. I hope Ballcoach isn't a jinx.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]