The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.
By ballcoach15
#581351
According to Softball America Transfer Portal Tracker, Liz Engler has signed with North Greenville, and Bralyn Cooper has signed with Maryland.
User avatar
By Cider Jim
#581355
Breaking news, Ballcoach! I wonder why Cooper didn't go to UVa, as your sources previously reported?
By ballcoach15
#581356
Cider Jim wrote: August 12th, 2019, 11:14 am Breaking news, Ballcoach! I wonder why Cooper didn't go to UVa, as your sources previously reported?
I believe that was strictly a rumor, reported to me.
User avatar
By Cider Jim
#581358
Was her "injury" ever determined that caused her to miss most of last year?
User avatar
By Cider Jim
#581375
Ballcoach, I read the same UMD website that you did. But do any of your other sources specify what type of injury it was?
By ballcoach15
#581393
Cider Jim wrote: August 12th, 2019, 4:17 pm Ballcoach, I read the same UMD website that you did. But do any of your other sources specify what type of injury it was?
[/

I will brief you in the "war room".
User avatar
By Purple Haize
#581396
Cider Jim wrote: August 12th, 2019, 11:14 am Breaking news, Ballcoach! I wonder why Cooper didn't go to UVa, as your sources previously reported?
Because his #sources have never proven to be reliable
By ballcoach15
#581419
That source was a third party outside the loop source.. In other words, not a regular source. Nor a reliable one.
User avatar
By Cider Jim
#581421
ballcoach15 wrote: August 12th, 2019, 8:48 pm I will brief you in the "war room".
That's code for Hardee's.
User avatar
By Purple Haize
#581429
ballcoach15 wrote: August 13th, 2019, 9:10 am That source was a third party outside the loop source.. In other words, not a regular source. Nor a reliable one.
Considering none of your sources have proven reliable that only appears to be a distinction without a difference
By thepostman
#581432
I could start speculating and be right more than ballcoach's sources. I guess years of digesting Burger King starts to influence ones judgement.
By ballcoach15
#581530
Cider Jim wrote: August 13th, 2019, 9:43 am
ballcoach15 wrote: August 12th, 2019, 8:48 pm I will brief you in the "war room".
That's code for Hardee's.
Cider, you have committed an OPSEC Violation/Security Breach. Now people may have spies in war room, or plant monitoring device under tables. In future for "classified" briefings, we may have to move to a more secure location.
User avatar
By Purple Haize
#581533
ballcoach15 wrote: August 15th, 2019, 11:13 am
Cider Jim wrote: August 13th, 2019, 9:43 am
ballcoach15 wrote: August 12th, 2019, 8:48 pm I will brief you in the "war room".
That's code for Hardee's.
Cider, you have committed an OPSEC Violation/Security Breach. Now people may have spies in war room, or plant monitoring device under tables. In future for "classified" briefings, we may have to move to a more secure location.
That was the worst kept secret in America
User avatar
By Class of 20Something
#581535
Ball coach do you have any compromising information on the Clintons?
User avatar
By Cider Jim
#581552
Ballcoach, I didn't say WHICH Hardee's.
NCAA baseball "pitch clock"

Good observations Jinxy. Another thing that woul[…]

NC A&T to FBS?

I get the desire to move to FBS, but I also do[…]

Got a note a couple of days ago, said do to a prin[…]

2019-20 season

You have to have a complete blackout for it to wor[…]