The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Wow! :shock:
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
LU won game 1, 22-0. Autumn Bishop had 3 hits with 7 RBIs. Amber Bishop had 4 hits. Via had 3 hits. The freshmen swung bat well . Keontta had 2 hits.Baela and Griffin had hits. Griffin started both games at shortstop, She will provide depth at infield positions. Cassidy, Cooper and Engler pitched. Cassidy and Cooper4 innings and Engler 2 innings. All 3 threw ball good.
In game 2, LU lead 9-0 after 5 innings. Engler and DiMartino pitching.

Granted UL is a Division 3 school, but LU looked good today. There were a couple errors in infield, but its September .
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
I find it amusing that the NCAA severly restricts how many Fall games teams can play, but allow them to arbitrarily decide they will be for 10 innings each instead of 7. :roll: This double header will be just one inning short of 3 normal games. Obviously, they also waived the run rule.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Fall softball (and baseball) do have weird rules. Softball is thankful they can play 8 games. I was told that Division III schools can only play "one" day in the fall. Thus, I think that's why LU and UL played 2 10 inning games. The more you can play, the more the Coaching Staff can evaluate players, especially the newcomers to the roster. Also helps determine weaknesses that you can work on during the winter. If there was a "run rule" in the fall, players would not get as many innings and plate appearances.

as for baseball, they can only play 2 games in the fall.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]