The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
From the Huntington, WV fishwrap ...
Softball slugger Meredith Baisden signs to play at Liberty University

Apr 22, 2008 @ 11:59 PM
By JASON McCLURE
The Herald-Dispatch

ONA -- Meredith Baisden became a power hitting softball sensation because of her work ethic. Dedication to the game fuels her fire to be better.

Now, the hours spent perfecting her swing and working on her outfield skills have paid off.

The Cabell Midland High School senior signed a letter of intent Wednesday to continue her softball career at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Va., an NCAA Division I member of the Big South Conference. Friends and family gathered in the Cabell Midland library for the signing.
Click Here for Full Story
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Read the article...loved the quote "To me there is no perfect," she sounds like a softball version of Jordan Jenkins.
Also, a great pitching arm and a solid student. Seems like she'll be a star on the team.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Always good to steal a quality player away from the Herd.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
She looks like she could be useful both in the circle and in the field. I really hope that we dont end up trying to compare sluggers coming in to Jessica Moore because she pretty much was in her own world it seemed
Prayers please

Oh say no more. I'll be praying even harder now :[…]

Family Travel Obsession

We'll do cruises when our legs and backs don't[…]

5 plus 7 model

[rob lowe voice]I am LITERALLY in Dublin next […]

The COVID-19 Megathread

Fauci Hearing 10 am today. https://oversight.hous[…]