The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By TDDance234
Registration Days Posts
We need more fans like him.

I've never seen someone so riled up, until I saw him at the pastor's conference two years ago. Sitting in the same seat he does for basketball, while Jerry was giving one of the most incredible politically-driven prophetic speeches EVER, the man was on his feet jumping up and down. Of course, everyone was. I've never heard Jerry any better. He had an annointing on him that night that incited quite a few people.
By phstevens
Registration Days Posts
Just an update, saw the #1 Fan @ SUper Conference and we talked for a few minutes. He is doing great. He talked about football for almost the whole time.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
I see him on a regular basis and always wave and give him a "Woooo Gary" and he waves back with a "Yeaaa."
By Champion
Registration Days Posts
Maybe Gary isn't 100% there, but if you take the time to talk to him for a few minutes and try not to let the speech impediement bias you then you will find out that he is a pretty smart guy. Granted, all I have ever talked to him about is LU sports, but he REALLY knows LU sports. I mean he knows about everything. Anyway, yes...he's a little different, but don't understimate his intelligence and talk down to him or about him. A really good guy.
By Kolzilla41
Registration Days Posts
Nothing like riding by and getting a big "Woooooo!"
Longwood

Liberty wins 9-3. Roupe 2 homers, 4 RBI. Jesse hom[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

He’s the exception to the rule. Opposing […]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now. 6 starte[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution, Loui[…]