The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jvegas14
Registration Days Posts
I got to hang out with Cooper on Father's Day at FBC Atlanta. Dad was speaking there for Dr. Stanley and Coop is a greeter for the church. Kind of like his days at LU, everyone walking around FBC Atlanta knew him. He proceeded to tell everyone that walked by that he and I went to college together.

What an interesting guy. He has a memory like an elephant. And, of course, he has many of the same characteristics and mannerisms, too. :)

By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
i saw coop at homecoming last year. still the same guy.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Yeah, EVERYBODY saw Coop last year. :wink:

He was certainly a one of a kind on campus. I didn't realize he was in Atlanta. Thanks for the pic. Although he doesn't have the glasses, he actually hasn't changed a bit after nearly 20 years.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
You know this whole time I'm thinking that this guy died or something....I really need to start reading posts
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Cooper Taylor was easily the most popular person in school. Mainly because he introduced himself to everyone by 1st and last name every time you saw him. Great pic Vegas.
By jvegas14
Registration Days Posts
Scar, I saw Coop about two months ago at a Starbucks in Kennesaw. I was in a meeting at the time, so I couldn't go say hello. So when I got home, I called him. (His number is listed) I asked him if that was indeed him I saw and sorry I couldn't say hello. He said it wasn't him. So Sunday at church I brought it up again and said "I coulda sworn I saw you at Starbucks a few weeks ago. Was that you?" He said, "probably was." LOL
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
That is hilarious! Typical Coop!
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-h[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]