The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Unfortunately the place is spam city already, before its even started.

By the looks of the members list, all are those auto-spam entries. Hope they get that under control.
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
Another example of why going to an outside vendor is a bad idea. Spam sucks.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
I think if I ever met a spammer/spyware programmer, I'd stab him with a spoon. I think they're neck and neck with ambulance chasers in the race to become the one true scum of the earth.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
It doesn't appear to have any connection to Liberty or its alumni other than they'd like for us to congregate there. Good luck with that, Epsilom.
By Jasmen8182
Registration Days Posts
Last time on here was over two wks. ago-very busy couple months. I'm just wondering when/why LUconn changed the avatar- what happened to coach Callhoun?
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
Oh, I like to change it up every so often. People start to think of you as your avatar. Normally I just go with something that I find amusing but I've turned into an Anthony Smith pimp for the time being.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
Oh, I like to change it up every so often. People start to think of you as your avatar. Normally I just go with something that I find amusing but I've turned into an Anthony Smith pimp for the time being.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
test.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
that was some test.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
haha, that's funny that it posted it. I kept getting some debug script error. how embarassing. :oops: yes! I got to use that emoticon appropriately
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
dangit! I just got it again! I wonder if that and this post will show up. I assume it will.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
We're having issues. I'm trying to figure it out.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
this is an offshoot of the site initially mentioned at the top of the page.

Actually has some volume, and appears to be legitimately started by an LU student- not just a spam magnet.

http://www.libertyureview.com/index.php

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm th[…]

I do most of my reading on airplanes and trains th[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]