The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
From an obituary of his father in Freeport, Bahamas ...
They have all inherited the work ethic of their father and in their own way are making valuable contributions to that community. The youngest son, Daniel, for example, became a teacher in South Andros when he returned to The Bahamas in 1997, having graduated three years earlier in 1994 from Slippery Rock University in Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania, where he also played basketball.

Using the skills he honed playing basketball at that university and previously at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia, he has elevated the basketball programme at South Andros High to one of the most successful high school programmes in the country.
Click Here for Full Story
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Danny was a redshirt my senior year. He was a pretty athletic 4 man with hops. He liked to dunk. Leo Lightbourne played for him.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
What did you do before google? I can just picture Sly 15 years ago combing the obituaries on microfiche seaching for the words "Liberty University".
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
There was life before Google and Blackberry? I refuse to acknowledge such an existence.
By matshark
Registration Days Posts
google is possibly the greatest investigative tool ever invented... not gonna lie!

all reporters swear by it... oh, that and spell check.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]