The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By strdom101
Registration Days
#158259
Former Flame, Nick Dimondi, who you know as the "cheesy" face of the winning Live the Flavor Doritos commerical has won several accolades for his latest film production, "90 Million Fans" which depicts Nick's struggle with superstardom. Check it out at http://www.90millionfans.com/ It's really funny.
User avatar
By matshark
Registration Days Posts
#161738
Bwahahaha...go NICK

Although I would like to point out (ala facebook) that he STILL wasn't a lab attendant.
LU v. Delaware

Two nice games under our belts. I was impressed wi[…]

LU v. Ball State Thread

All the wannabe coaches, experts, and keyboard coo[…]

5 for 5 rule Meeting

Nobody likes you. Nobody thinks you are funny. G[…]

Hope everything goes well for Coach Freeze. I'm […]