The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
I just saw manger posted over at winthropfans as recently as today. Where has he been? Did they coaching staff not make him the manger?

What happened to that LC guy, shuk? He was 90% wrong everytime he posted but I liked having a resident Lynchburger with all the fixin's.

TBGBG? I guess he mostly just posted during bball season? I can't remember but he hasn't been here in forever.

I'm sure there's more I haven't thought of.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Manger was asked not to post here.

Shuk can't post here.

TBGBG is too busy to even read the board.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
SuperJon wrote:Manger was asked not to post here.

Shuk can't post here.

TBGBG is too busy to even read the board.
tbgbg is probably too busy acting stupid somewhere haha :lol:
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
Manger makes sense if he's on staff, (although he probably shouldn't be on the WU board either). Why can't shuk?
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
Shuk isn't allowed to.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
Did LC tell him not to? Did he get banned? Quit being so puposefully vague.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
He got banned.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
Boo us. We need an ignore feature so it doesn't have to come to that. I enjoyed how ridiculous he was.
By Rocketfan
Registration Days Posts
LUconn wrote:Boo us. We need an ignore feature so it doesn't have to come to that. I enjoyed how ridiculous he was.
Ill agree i also enjoyed some of his completly random ramblings about topics he obviously had no clue about.....comedy was his speciality even if he was serious.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
he started off ok but turned into a jerk. Good riddance.

I do miss HARRISBURG FLAME
we also haven't seen TOPCAT in a while
did wonder what happened to MANGER and TBGBGBGBGBG

good to see SUMITUP and the other baseball guys come back, though
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
Bring back A.G.!
By jmdickens
Registration Days Posts
agreed......let shuk back in

come on....was he really that bad?
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
skuk always made me laugh....he may have been a jerk...but he was such a jerk it was funny....
By Schfourteenteen
Registration Days Posts
jmdickens wrote:agreed......let shuk back in

come on....was he really that bad?
Yeah I mean I dont think he was nearly as bad as paradox :lol:
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
I love how Dickens loves Shuk...to me thats funny

How many people in the history of FF have been banned?
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
he must've said something that I missed...I mean he was an uninformed jerk...but does that really get you banned from a message board??? flame fans....its worse then reality tv....scratch that....its so entertaining!
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:he must've said something that I missed...I mean he was an uninformed jerk...but does that really get you banned from a message board??? flame fans....its worse then reality tv....scratch that....its so entertaining!
I don't really know what to say about this. The admins had a talk and we decided it was for the best. I don't really want to get into all of it all over again, but it's been a while. We have pretty simple rules on FlameFans and he couldn't stick to them. That's all there was to it.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
All he did was speak back about Liberty. There was never anything positive, at all. Anything we did we were wrong, etc. That's not what this board's about.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
i just thought it was funny...thats all....
By Rocketfan
Registration Days Posts
El Scorcho wrote:
thepostman wrote:he must've said something that I missed...I mean he was an uninformed jerk...but does that really get you banned from a message board??? flame fans....its worse then reality tv....scratch that....its so entertaining!
I don't really know what to say about this. The admins had a talk and we decided it was for the best. I don't really want to get into all of it all over again, but it's been a while. We have pretty simple rules on FlameFans and he couldn't stick to them. That's all there was to it.
You wouldn't have to bring it up if you would have just posted it so we all knew instead of making us figure it out.

By those standards paradox must be moving from possibility to probability of getting banned himself haha
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
Rocketfan wrote:You wouldn't have to bring it up if you would have just posted it so we all knew instead of making us figure it out.
I didn't really know I was under an obligation to do that sort of thing.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
I think it's funny that it happened and nobody even noticed (except SJ maybe) until I just brought it up. It really shows what contribution he was making.
By jcmanson
Registration Days Posts
El Scorcho wrote:
Rocketfan wrote:You wouldn't have to bring it up if you would have just posted it so we all knew instead of making us figure it out.
I believe he was talking to SJ
By El Scorcho
Registration Days Posts
jcmanson wrote:
El Scorcho wrote:
I believe he was talking to SJ
Then why did he quote me?

In today’s game you can’t have more th[…]

NMSU

You Green-McKay haters keep saying we need c[…]

Charlotte

Charlotte comes to Liberty Wednesday, for a 4:00 p[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

This past weekend I saw my neighbor at HEB.