The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
From a Maryland fishwrap:
Elser-Grim

Gary and Karin Elser, of Baldwn, announce the engagement of their daughter, Trisha, to Jim Grim.

The bride-to-be is a 1992 graduate of Fairfield University in Fairfield, Conn. She is employed by Milwaukee-based Manpower, a division of the Staffing Companies, as a sales-training manager.

The prospective groom is a 1990 graduate of Liberty University, in Lynchburg, Va., and works as a corporate sales trainer for Staffing Companies' Harbor Point Resources in Glen Burnie.

Following a September wedding, the couple will live in Hunt Valley.
Click Here for Full Story
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:From a Maryland fishwrap:
Elser-Grim

Gary and Karin Elser, of Baldwn, announce the engagement of their daughter, Trisha, to Jim Grim.

The bride-to-be is a 1992 graduate of Fairfield University in Fairfield, Conn. She is employed by Milwaukee-based Manpower, a division of the Staffing Companies, as a sales-training manager.

The prospective groom is a 1990 graduate of Liberty University, in Lynchburg, Va., and works as a corporate sales trainer for Staffing Companies' Harbor Point Resources in Glen Burnie.

Following a September wedding, the couple will live in Hunt Valley.
Click Here for Full Story
Jim and were born on the same day and year. The last time I saw him was at Toby Mac's home church which used to be my home church when I lived in Northern VA back in 2003. Looks like he is still in the DC area.
By Baldspot
Registration Days Posts
I remember Jim. He was a good guy. Wish him well.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
now that is a name from the past! glad to see jim is doing well.
LU Campus Construction Thread

https://www.liberty.edu/news/wp-content/uploads/si[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Byron Donalds is an up and coming republican.

Liberty Campus "protest"

Let's set aside the 180 degree contrast in message[…]

I think the online strategy has proven to ha[…]