The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
From a North Jersey fishwrap on Mike's latest efforts in Independent baseball:
Pompton's Just is grinding it out

Sunday, July 22, 2007

By BRANDON LEE
STAFF WRITER

Mike Just was traded for five players.

That's a lot of players for a kid who seemed down on his luck early in his career.

After breaking the Liberty University single-season hits record, the St. Joseph graduate and Pompton Lakes native went undrafted and signed with the River City Rascals of the Frontier League last year.
Click Here for Full Story
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
From the SIDs ...
Former Liberty Infielder Just Named Northern League Rookie of the Year

September 17, 2007
Lynchburg, Va.

Former Liberty University and current Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks second baseman Michael Just has been named Northern League Rookie of the Year. The honor is voted on by the league’s managers, radio announcers and local media.
Click Here for Full Story
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
northjersey.com wrote:Just Hits open for business
Thursday, November 19, 2009
BY MEGAN BURROW

It's never easy to give up a dream, but after four years of playing baseball in the Frontier, Northern, and Atlantic Leagues, Mike Just is hanging up his cleats to open Just Hits, an instructional baseball and softball clinic in Montvale.

A native of Woodcliff Lake, the 26-year-old has been playing baseball ever since he was a young child, and always dreamt of playing in the major leagues.

He set an all-time high batting average at St. Joseph Regional High School and the single season hit record at Liberty University, but after going undrafted out of college, Just signed with the River City Rascals, an independent professional team, hoping to catch the eye of a scout.
Click here for Full Story

I just want a 6' 8+ forward that moves like venz[…]

NMSU

You Green-McKay haters keep saying we need c[…]

Charlotte

Charlotte comes to Liberty Wednesday, for a 4:00 p[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

This past weekend I saw my neighbor at HEB.