The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By PeterParker
Registration Days Posts
http://www.wvu.edu/~physed/sportman/startinglineup.htm

Carly Northup

Hometown: Springfield, Va.

B.S. English
B.S. Psychology
Liberty University, 2002

Currently Assisting the Academic Advisor for women’s basketball at West Virginia University (Aug. 2006-Present). Responsibilities include: assist in class registration and scheduling, monitoring academic progress and NCAA eligibility, and tutoring.

Assistant to WVU Premium Seating Coordinator, Mylan Puskar Stadium and WVU Coliseum Responsibilities include: assisting with suite game-day-operations and customer relations. (Sept. 2006-Present)

Assistant, Mountaineer Athletic Club
Responsibilities include assisting with game day operations and executing customer service initiatives at various donor appreciation events (Aug.2006 - Present).

Student-athlete tutor at West Virginia University (Aug. 2006 - Present); at Liberty University (Sept. 2000-May 2002)
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Peter, I can't get your link to work. Is your URL missing some letters, or is the link "dead"?

Between Carly's LU & WVU experiences, she worked for several years at LCA as both an English teacher and a soccer & basketball coach. She was a student of mine for many classes, including the author's course in James Fenimore Cooper, which involved the English Dept.'s first fieldtrip--to Cooperstown, NY.
By PeterParker
Registration Days Posts
I just tried the link from the page, and it brought the page up quickly for me. I'm not sure what might be causing the error you speak of.

Here's the main page for the department over at WVU, try this one and then click on the 2007 Starting Lineup link under the arena picture.

http://www.wvu.edu/~physed/sportman/welcomepage.html

Hope that works as an alternate for ya.
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
haha...I never thought she would make it on this board....
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
Congrats to Carly for making the swtich to the... Sly take a deep breath... The Big 12...
She just started at Missouri a few weeks ago working in the AD dept.

TIGER SCHOLARSHIP FUND (DEVELOPMENT) 882-0704
Vince Volpe Executive Director of Development & TSF E-Mail 884-1111
Sarah Baumgartner Director of Development - Annual Giving E-Mail 882-5188
T.J. Leon Director of Development - Major Gifts & Premium Seating E-Mail 884-0580
Carly Northup Director of Development - Donor Services
Some statistics

So, who is the new hitting coach that Coach Dot wi[…]

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty worthl[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Half of the ads are about how Bob Good is tough on[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]