The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jack_sparrow81
Registration Days Posts
The name sounds really familiar. When would he have graduated. I'm picturing one kid, but 'm not sure if its him or not
By fatwhite&hairy
Registration Days
Matt graduated (Biblical Studies) in 1998 I think. He was an offensive lineman for (5) years under Coach Sam & a tremendous spiritual leader on the team. He was from the mountains of N. GA & I believe he went to S.Eastern Seminary when he left the LU. He & I were buddies & I was hoping to track him down.
By cheerbren
Registration Days Posts
I know who he is but do not know where he is. He was a great guy! Did you play football too?
By Tracey
Registration Days Posts
Now there is a name that makes me smile. From my years. What a snappy dresser. I have no idea where Matt is now, but would love to get back in touch.

I hung out with Tim Hahn also on the team those years, and he introduced me to all the guys. Coach Sam, learning how to throw a football properly from Tim and Mick Mulcuck in Peaksview Park, so many good memories from those guys.

I was in a purple wheelchair with brown hair and tons of freckles, and somehow I became "adopted" by that group. Man, I could not MOVE without one of those guys looking out for me. Great times.....My scrapbook is full of pictures of that time period. If you find Matt, please let me know.
Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be betwee[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]