The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Well I hope to meet him someday and get a picture. He is histerical.
By LUconn
Registration Days Posts
He was actually with Kel on a show called "All That" a long time ago. That's where that movie Good Burger came from. I didn't know he was from Lynchburg either. That's funny. I think he's one of the funnier guys on SNL even though he just get's little parts. His Bill Cosby is Hi-larious.
By Champion
Registration Days Posts
Back to the Bannana splits .... as a kid I grew up in southern Ohio and went to kings island where i got their autographs. Do you know their names? I'll give your the first one:

Fleagle
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
OK, Champion. We have to know each other. Is your dad a pastor?
By Champion
Registration Days Posts
Sly, I really don't know if we've ever met, but my dad was about the furthest thing from a Pastor that you could possibly be.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Then you are not who I was guessing. What year did you graduate and what was your concentration? I'm originally from Cincy area and I finished up LU in '89. Based on the names you've dropped you probably finished up in Mid '80s.
By TIMSCAR20
Registration Days Posts
Champion wrote:Back to the Bannana splits .... as a kid I grew up in southern Ohio and went to kings island where i got their autographs. Do you know their names? I'll give your the first one:

Fleagle
Beagle, Goober and Snorky? I think that is how the song goes. Yes I watched a ton of TV when I was young.
By Champion
Registration Days Posts
Not bad Scar....I see that your childhood was as useless as mine!

Fleegle, a beagle - the president of the club
Bingo, a gorilla
Drooper, a lion
Snorky (called "Snork" in the theme song lyrics), an elephant
Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

Were not done https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/s[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]