The gathering place for LU alumni to wax nostalgic about their glory days and tell current students how easy they have it. Old hags & bright-eyed and bushytailed recent grads both welcome.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
The raiders are sending him to NFL Europa (yeah, they changed the name slightly):
Raiders Allocate Five
March 8, 2007

NFL Europa's 15th season will kick off on Saturday, April 14, 2007, with a rematch of last season's World Bowl as the defending champion Frankfurt Galaxy host the Amsterdam Admirals - winners of the league title in 2005 - at Commerzbank Arena.

The Oakland Raiders have allocated five players overseas to participate in the 2007 NFL Europa season - LB Ricardo Dickerson, WR Rich Parson, DB Levonne Rowan, DE Dave Tollefson, and WR Lauren Williamson. These players were signed by the Raiders as free agents earlier this year.

Williams, a 6'3", 195-pound wide receiver, was signed by the Raiders in January of 2007 and will be playing for the Rhein Fire. While attending Liberty University, he had 70 receptions for 1,391 yards and eight touchdowns.

After completing their team physicals in Alameda, Calif., this week, they will be heading to Tampa, Fla., for the 2007 NFL Europa Training Camp along with 48 of the leading international players.

Opening day will include the Hamburg Sea Devils hosting the Cologne Centurions, and the Berlin Thunder visiting the Rhein Fire. The season will conclude on Saturday, June 16, 2007, when the top two teams face off in the World Bowl XV which will be played at Frankfurt's Commerzbank Arena on Saturday, June 23.
http://www.raiders.com/newsroom/newsroo ... p?id=30189
By Libertine
Registration Days Posts
We'd heard this was coming. Glad to see it official.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
congrats to Lauren- and I know we've had this discussion before- but can someone post a list of LU alum either currently or formerly in the pro's?

and you KNOW I'll post it on CCU's board :twisted:
By Libertine
Registration Days Posts
Where'd I put that media guide?
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
I DO have last years, but there has been many changes since then, I believe

(Carswell, Williams, McKay, Goodman, Harris, etc)

ok, I'll work on it.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]